Dailard D.A.D.S was started in 2007 with the vision to see more dads get involved with their kids school. Today Dailard DADS carries on the tradition of after school enrichment, through events like the annual Dailard campout, monthly events, and supporting the school in other substantial ways.
Dads Assisting Dailard Students (D.A.D.S.) is a social organization for the betterment of education for the Dailard Elementary community. D.A.D.S. is dedicated to Dailard students through the following:
- Involvement in scholastic and social concepts of education.
- Development of programs to build a stronger Dailard community and family.
- Enrichment of family values within the Dailard community.
- Achievement of student’s goals, whether academic, physical, or social.
- Society building within the Dailard family through interaction and academic assistance to students.
Meet the DADS Team