Dads Assisting Dailard Students (D.A.D.S.) is a social organization for the betterment of education for the Dailard Elementary community.
The DADS monthly meeting are the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
Next DADS Meeting:
December 5th 7:30pm @ Filippi’s Pizza Grotto 🍻
December 12 @ 6pm– Bedazzled!
- We will supply pizza, drinks and and art materials (you may also bring your own).
- Bring a shirt, hat or anything else you would like to BEDAZZLE
December 16 @ 8am– Cowles Mountain Hike!
- Meet at Barker Way Trailhead (East side of Cowles mountain)
- Bring water and sun protection
More Details for all events in the D.A.D.S. Calendar Follow and stay up to date on our events!
DADS School Events
Join us at a meeting to get involved and at an event, for lots of fun and learning at our DADS events!
From Our Dailard Community
“Great volunteers like you never want anything in return, but are always ready to do great things out of turn. Thanks for volunteering..”
– Linda, Jason’s (2nd grade) mom
“If the world becomes a better place tomorrow, it will happen because of volunteers like you. Thanks”
– Olivia, Stefanie’s (kindergarten) mom
“Thanks DADS! And we could never ask for a more. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have you here. This message is to simply thank you!”
– Lisa, John’s (5th grade) grandma
Want to make a difference?
Support our Dailard Family, Donate!
The Dailard School Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports the community of Dailard Elementary School, which is part of the San Diego Unified School District.